All Care Division: ACR
Hours: Mon-Fri 3pm-9pm; Mon-Fri 8am-4pm; Tues-Sat 8am-4pm; Sun-Thurs 8am-4pm; Mon-Fri 9am-1pm; Sat-Sun 8am-8pm
Assist clients with personal care and home management as instructed by the professional and documented on the written plan of care.
Agency Expectation of Employee:
All Care is committed to Service Excellence, outstanding communication and exceeding the expectations of those we serve, including our patients, our referral sources, those who support our agency and each other. The agency recognizes employees who deliver on this commitment through a formal recognition program. At minimum, All Care expects each employee to maintain a positive, respectful attitude, to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management, to meet departmental productivity standards, while keeping current the necessary skills to work in the home care environment. Each employee is expected to maintain open, honest and appropriate confidential communications with all customer groups in order to foster an effective service environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accepts client cases, wherever needed, to meet client and Agency needs.
- Understands and follows client Care Plan as directed by primary clinician.
- Supervises and assists clients with Activities of Daily Living with demonstrated skill.
- Observes and reports any changes in the client’s condition and environmental situation
- Arrives on time, prepared to perform duties.
- Communicates with scheduling staff, supervisors and clients, especially any changes or variation in schedule.
- Document home health aide services provided and submit paperwork in a timely manner.
- Identify the client’s non-verbal communication in relation to pain and report to the supervisor.
- Carries a cell phone and/or beeper during schedule time, and responds appropriately and timely to meet the needs of the client and agency.
- Attends in-services regularly.
- Maintain a good understanding of the grieving process and accepts client’s wishes.
- Any other task assigned by supervisor.
Minimum of eighth grade education, high school graduate or GED preferred. Must be a mature person of at least 18 years of age who has successfully completed a Certified Home Health Aide Training Program (minimum of 75 hours), and has demonstrated competency. Unless otherwise agreed upon by employer, employee must have a valid drivers license. Furthermore, employee shall have use of a vehicle during working times and insurance as a driver of that automobile.Must be Certified as a Home Health Aide in Massachusetts. Must have a valid driver’s license and valid car registration. Furthermore, employee shall have use of a vehicle during working times and insurance as a driver of that automobile. Must attend in-service education, a minimum of 12 hours per Calendar year which must include those designated as mandatory.
Americans With Disability Specifications:
Laurie Proulx, Recruiter 781-244-1150; email@example.com