Location: North Andover
All Care Division:
Responsible for the implementation and coordination of health care services that reflect the Agency’s philosophy and standards utilizing the nursing process.
Agency Expectation of Employee:
All Care is committed to Service Excellence, outstanding communication and exceeding the expectations of those we serve, including our patients, our referral sources, those who support our agency and each other. The agency recognizes employees who deliver on this commitment through a formal recognition program. At minimum, All Care expects each employee to maintain a positive, respectful attitude, to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management, to meet departmental productivity standards, while keeping current the necessary skills to work in the home care environment. Each employee is expected to maintain open, honest and appropriate confidential communications with all customer groups in order to foster an effective service environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times to include consistent use of ID badge.
- Accomplish SNV timely with complete documentation of physical assessment daily. Documentation to include teaching and comprehension of teaching by client and/or family. Call clients prior to visits, prn, to avoid NHNF visits.
- Update Plans of Care as soon as changes occur. Re-evaluate and re-write every 4 months.
- Re-write medication profiles every 4 months with copies to clients home timely. “Speedies” to be written for all changes in medication or nursing visits.
- Communication: (A) Use of communication are on nurses notes to update visiting personnel of reordered medications and other pertinent information. (B) Participate in case conferences with nurses and other disciplines regarding client needs and care. Assist with team planning.
- Report all necessary changes in care of status to appropriate personnel: ie : MD’s contracting agencies, ACR office personnel, and on-call as needed.
- Co-ordinate and supervise other disciplines in a timely manner. Update and re-write HHA care plans at the time of scheduled visits and prn.
- Rotates to weekends and holidays as necessary to meet the needs of the agency.
- Complete and submit documentation on a daily basis with complete, concise, and legible information, including “speedies”.
- Rotates to on-call ACR nursing beeper.
- Collect data and completes clinical assessments in a timely manner; formulate a plan of care based on their assessment.
- Participate in case conferences with other disciplines regarding client care and outcomes. Assist with team planning as needed.
- Review with client’s physician information regarding the client’s status and discharge plan; notify physician of health status changes as
- they occur.
- Coordinate and supervise other disciplines in a timely manner.
- Continually reassess the client’s progress towards expected outcome and document this at every visit in nursing progress notes utilizing the nursing process.
- Participate in the planning, implementation and coordination of health teaching and counseling of client’s family or significant other.
- Communicate clearly and accurately with other members of the health care team including his / her supervisor
Graduate of an NLN accredited school of nursing, one year related experience and/or acute care experience. Requirements include current RN license in the state where client services are being rendered and current driver’s License. Must be familiar with MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
Unless otherwise agreed upon by employer, employee must have a valid drivers license. Furthermore, employee shall have use of a vehicle during working times and insurance as a driver of that automobile.
Americans With Disability Specifications: