All Care Division: VNA
Shift: Monday-Friday; 8 AM-4 PM
Agency Expectation of Employee:
All Care is committed to Service Excellence, outstanding communication and exceeding the expectations of those we serve, including our patients, our referral sources, those who support our agency and each other. The agency recognizes employees who deliver on this commitment through a formal recognition program. At minimum, All Care expects each employee to maintain a positive, respectful attitude, to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management, to meet departmental productivity standards, while keeping current the necessary skills to work in the home care environment. Each employee is expected to maintain open, honest and appropriate confidential communications with all customer groups in order to foster an effective service environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Case Managers are responsible for:
- Develop goal driven Plan of Care that addresses patient needs utilizing best practice
- Managing assigned caseload to agency expectations; including but not limited to providing re-visits lists for discipline extenders (LPN/PTA/COTA), weekend re-visits, etc.
- Managing schedule in accordance with productivity expectations.
- Documenting appropriate patient notes (visits, non-visit notes, telephones calls, orders, etc.) per agency standards
- Performing and documenting case conferencing (formal and informal) per agency standards.
- Documenting HHA I/O’s and supervisions per agency standards.
- Maintains attendance at agency meetings, competencies and trainings per agency standards.
Graduate of an NLN accredited school of nursing. RN currently. BSN from accredited school preferred. One to two years of recent clinical experience. CHN experience preferred.
Must be licensed in the state where client services are being rendered. One year of experience under qualified supervision in a hospital, clinic or certified home care agency. Unless otherwise agreed upon by employer, employee must have a valid driver’s license. Furthermore, employee shall have use of a vehicle during working times and insurance as a driver of that automobile. Must be familiar with MS Word, Outlook and Excel
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Americans With Disability Specifications:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Please contact our recruiter; Laurie Proulx at email@example.com.