All Care Division:
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
The Manager of Development will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of All Care’s fundraising including meeting established fundraising goals, strategies for a comprehensive annual giving program, marketing, solicitation, agency newspaper, articles, ads, photos, radio advertising, brochures and staff/volunteer development.
AGENCY EXPECTATION OF EMPLOYEE
All Care is committed to Service Excellence, outstanding communication and exceeding the expectations of those we serve, including our patients, our referral sources, those who support our agency and each other. The agency recognizes employees who deliver on this commitment through a formal recognition program. At minimum, All Care expects each employee to maintain a positive, respectful attitude, to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management, to meet departmental productivity standards, while keeping current the necessary skills to work in the home care environment. Each employee is expected to maintain open, honest and appropriate confidential communications with all customer groups in order to foster an effective service environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans and manages all fundraisers and fundraising activities for All Care.
- Build on existing strengths and develop new sources of income and Sponsors.
- Manages the coordination, solicitation, and quarterly reporting of All Care’s fundraising activities.
- Conduct Annual Fund solicitations and secure gifts to reach established annual goals. The goal will be revised annually with the VP of Operation and adjusted accordingly.
- Oversee and manage the organization and implementation of Annual Fund programs and special development projects: Volunteer committees, corporate giving, letter writing, brochure development, news articles, ads, etc.
- Keeps detailed and accurate records of contracts with all prospects.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of all fundraising sponsors, donations and event expenses.
- Performs other duties related to the fundraising and marketing activities of All Care as assigned by the VP of Operations
- Represents All Care at a variety of internal and external events.
- Manages and oversees fundraising coordinator.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Experience, Education and Licensure
Graduate from college or equivalent. Progressive experience in health care sales management, within home care or related industry sector. Knowledge of continuum of care and local markets is preferred. Home care experience a plus. Must have strong interpersonal, written and verbal presentation skills. Must have demonstrated ability leading a team of sales professionals to achieve goals and build business. The desire and ability to be a leader and support a culture of growth and service excellence is critical. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be familiar with MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups and/or Boards of Directors.
Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITY SPECIFICATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.