All Care Division: VNA
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm 3 days per week
Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, screening and hiring of all applicants.
Agency Expectation of Employee:
All Care is committed to Service Excellence, outstanding communication and exceeding the expectations of those we serve, including our patients, our referral sources, those who support our agency and each other. The agency recognizes employees who deliver on this commitment through a formal recognition program. At minimum, All Care expects each employee to maintain a positive, respectful attitude, to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management, to meet departmental productivity standards, while keeping current the necessary skills to work in the home care environment. Each employee is expected to maintain open, honest and appropriate confidential communications with all customer groups in order to foster an effective service environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing, and screens all Professional and Paraprofessional applicants.
- Assist with checking references, license verification, and Cori background checks.
- Assist with advertising for open positions.
- Creates and implements new and innovative ideas to recruit competent staff.
- Keeps Director of HR & Payroll informed of any recruitment issues.
- Ensures all recruitment/hiring documentation is complete.
- Exhibits excellent customer service and communication skills dealing with applicant and manager. Attend agency events.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree with one- year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Person must possess proven organizational skills and be proficient in computers. Must be able to work with all levels of management and possess a high degree of confidentiality. Must be familiar with Social Media websites, MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
Unless otherwise agreed upon by employer, employee must have a valid drivers license. Furthermore, employee shall have use of a vehicle during working times and insurance as a driver of that automobile.
Americans With Disability Specifications:
Laurie Proulx, Recruiter 781-244-1150; firstname.lastname@example.org