All Care Division:
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
AGENCY EXPECTATION OF EMPLOYEE
All Care is committed to Service Excellence, outstanding communication and exceeding the expectations of those we serve, including our patients, our referral sources, those who support our agency and each other. The agency recognizes employees who deliver on this commitment through a formal recognition program. At minimum, All Care expects each employee to maintain a positive, respectful attitude, to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management, to meet departmental productivity standards, while keeping current the necessary skills to work in the home care environment. Each employee is expected to maintain open, honest and appropriate confidential communications with all customer groups in order to foster an effective service environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in monthly closings for VNA, ACR, HMS and Foundation.
- Prepares reconciliations of general ledger accounts and adjusts any exceptions.
- Assists A/P clerk in performing duties when absent.
- Posts general ledger entries.
- Prepares cash flow analysis.
- Processes bank cash transfers for payroll and intercompany accounts.
- Meets monthly with Billing Managers to deal with AR reconciliation exceptions.
- Assists in other projects as needed.
- Lead the agency’s annual audit. Act as primary contact person with external auditors. Compile and review all requested items for audit, tax returns and cost reports.
- Assist in analyzing and maintaining effective internal controls.
- Possesses leadership skills, shares credit and accepts responsibility. Delegates appropriately, supports the organizations goals and values.
- Work with the Director of Accounting and prepare financial statements.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
-Experience, Education and Licensure
-BA from a four-year college or university; Degree in Accounting.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to management, groups, and/or Board of Directors.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plain and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
-Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
-Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.