PRIVATE HOME CARE SERVICES
What All Care’s qualified staff can do for you:
- Personal Care – bathing, dressing, toileting, exercise program
- Medication Assistance
- Meal Preparation – monitor diet and eating, grocery shopping, meal planning
- Home Management to include light housekeeping, laundry, linens, take out trash
- Conversation and Mental Stimulation – reading, games, arts and crafts
- Transportation and Assistance – trips to appointments, events, shopping, errands
- Can provide all services that a Home Health Aide can provide with the exception of personal care.
- Our experienced staff are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet all of your needs.
- When you or your loved one is afraid to stay alone at night All Care’s Home Health Aides will provide the assistance and security you need to rest comfortably and get a good nights sleep.
- For vacations or short breaks we provide caregivers relief from providing daily care for their loved ones. Whether it be on a regular schedule or as needed a caregiver will have the time they need to run errands, go to appointments or just have lunch with a friend.
- Someone to do your grocery shopping, go to the post office, drop off and pick up dry cleaning or just help you with the errands you need to manage your every day life.
- To help manage your medication schedule.
- Accompaniment to Lunch or Dinner
- Attend plays and concerts
- Escort to appointments, shopping, errands or religious services
- Attend club meetings, plays, concerts, and sporting events
- Assist with airport tasks
Our home health aides can help you get ready for your event or appointment, accompany you there and take you home once you are finished.
- All Care aides are available to help you start your day and get you on your way. We can come to your house and help you get out of bed, dress for the day and make you breakfast. In the evening, we are there to help you settle down, perhaps have some dessert, and get ready for bed. We also make sure you are comfortably in bed, and that all the doors and window are locked and the house is ready and safe for the night.
- A safe transition to home after a hospital stay or rehabilitation therapy is as important as your recovery. Successful transition home takes planning and assistance. All Care Resources can help you gain confidence and provide you with a safe and comfortable return home.
- All Care’s Certified Home Health Aides will assist you with your transition home by:
- Transporting you from the Rehab/Hospital to home
- Helping you settle into your home
- Grocery shopping
- Help you pick-up your prescriptions
- Help you get your home ready for you after your return home
- Cleaning out the refrigerator
- Help you get ready for bed
- Meal preparation
- Our highly trained home care professionals can provide:
- Case management
- Skilled assessment
- Wellness check
- Patient and family teaching
- Medication administration
- Accompany to physician appointments
- Our highly trained therapy professionals can provide:
- Safety evaluations
- Assessment for therapy needs
- Development of an exercise program
This service can be a “one-time” service or we are happy to provide additional follow-up care to further assure your safety and comfort at home.
All Care is dedicated to serving you and your family. We are committed to providing the highest quality care to meet your needs.