ADULT DAY HEALTH CENTER
The All Care Adult Day Health Center at North Village provides care and companionship for seniors who need assistance or supervision during the day. Our program provides high quality, community-based care in a safe and supportive environment to frail older adults, persons with Alzheimer’s disease, and persons with disabilities who need supervision during the day due to changes in their cognitive and or functional abilities.
All Care Adult Day Health Center offers a daily program of activities and health services by our qualified staff.
- Social activities including games and arts and crafts
- Musical entertainment and sing-a-longs
- Stretching or other gentle exercises
- Birthday celebrations
- Opportunity for mental and social stimulation
- Nutritious meals and snacks individualized for specific dietary needs
- Conducts individual needs assessment before admission to determine range of abilities and needs
- Develops individualized treatment plan for each participant and monitors it regularly, adjusting the plan as necessary
- Administers medications
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Monitor any changes in physical health or cognitive ability of the client
- Assists with eating and bathroom
- Provides referrals to other needed community services
- Monitors individual weight and diet
Cost for Services:
The cost for All Care Adult Day Health Center at North Village is $65 per day. While Medicare does not cover adult day care, Medicaid will pay for most or all of the costs in a licensed adult day health care setting for participants. Long-term care insurance may also pay for adult day services, depending on the policy.
Hours of Operation:
8:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday
20 Sheila Avenue
North Chelmsford, MA 01863
email:Denise Hurley (email@example.com)